Monday, January 12, 2009

Phoebe's Questions aka New year Como Estas?

Are you friends with your neighbors?
Not really.

Favorite color?
Blue, red, gold

How long has it been since you've seen the Lion King?
On Stage - almost a century ago, film maybe 6 years

When was the last time you drove more than 15 minutes?
Last weekend after church, doing last minute errands

Have you ever had a crush on your friend's siblings or sibling's friends?
Can't remember much about crushes!

Have you ever gone to the beach?
Of course! I am a Catmonanon after all.

How good is your eye sight?
Well, I wear glasses mostly for driving - so I think my eye sight is good for my age - 29!

Whats the longest amount of time you've been on an airplane?
11 hours

Have you ever been out of your country?
Which country? US, Japan, New Zealand, Canada, Philippines - I am out of the US at least once a year.

What's the best wedding you've been to?
Lauren and John's wedding last summer - ceremony on the beach in Traverse City

Would your parents be mad if you got arrested for fighting?
Probably!

Ever been in love?
oh yes! but not much for romance.

Do you have a Honda, Toyota or Nissan?
I drive a Ford Taurus - I only drive American cars when in the US. Did own a Toyota in Japan.

What did you do this weekend?
Watched the snow on Saturday, church, grocery shopping, ate lunch at Tim Horton's on Sunday, served as Eucharistic Minister at mass, talked on the phone, read grant proposal, stopped by the office to review holiday pictures.

Do you wear contacts?
No, have no tolerance for having something in my eye!

What do you usually do first in the morning?
Make coffee

Who was the last person you went to the movies with?
Dominic - watched Tom Cruise and the Hitler assassination attempt.

Do you like where you are right now?
I love the work, I love the students and teaching - but also itching to travel!

Do you miss someone?
Lots of people in Catmon for sure!

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Well - perhaps in a more hyphenated way - history gets in the way!

Last relationship and when?
omg! With whom - what kind - if romance perhaps 4 - 5 years ago

Been cheated on?
Betrayal is part of life so have learned to deal with them!

Have you ever been a gymnast or a cheerleader?
haha!!! fortunately, never!

Has anyone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
Yeah, and they lied!

Has a boy/girl ever called you babe/baby?
yes...duhhhh!!!!

Will you be in a relationship in four months?
omg! I am open to surprises!

Does anyone hate you?
i would think so... it is their problem...their loss!

Anyone annoy you?
People who don't seem to know how to think things through!

What is stressing you out most right now?
Retirement - was planning to retire in 2010 at the latest;but then, the market crashed and my 401K was smashed to smitheerens.

Does anyone love you?
I hope so - as long as I love myself - the rest is a given.

Are you easily confused?
Not really - only when I am not focused on the subject and distracted by other more important stuff

Are you high maintenance?
No - lead a very simple lifestyle!

Are you happy with the way life is going?
Define happy - I have a pretty joyous life - lots of miracles all the time.

Do you hate it when people smoke around you?
I am allergic to cigarettes so yes!

Is any part of your body sore?
My back - have a touch of arthritis in my spine and winter is here, so you might say!

How do you feel about public displays of affection?
Well, I kissed a boyfriend the full length of Kokusai Street in Naha to shock Japanese and Okinawan audience once - a long, long time ago though - can't say it bothers me!

What always makes you feel better when you are upset?
Rice!

Do you like to take walks?
Love to take walks - you can see me walking in the hills around Northville.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Kisses are never mistakes!

Do you fight with your grandparents often?
Lola and I used to have some pretty good ones.

Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
Brown skirt (Talbot), brown turtleneck (Ralph Lauren Polo), boots!

Have you ever been in a car accident?
A few, years of driving will do that - have no control over the other guys on the road!

What bed did you sleep in last night?
I slept in the couch.

Would you rather have big or small dogs?
I like both - my last dog was a Pekingnese

Are you afraid of falling in love?
Sort of - don't want to give up my lifestyle - the thought of trade off scares me!

What are your plans for today?
Go home cook rice - review grant ideas for proposal - maybe write some stuff down.

What color do you paint your nails?
I can't understand why people paint their nails or wear lipstick?

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
Never!

Will you move in a year?
I was hoping to; but plans changed!

When was the last time you were told you were cute?
haha!! this afternoon - one of my students said so!

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
lots of times!

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
No, I am too disturbed about Gaza!

Do you want to get married?
Sometimes.

Are you mean?
I can be!

Do you think relationships are even worth it?
Depends of the people - not a believer in happily ever after - I hear too much relationship drama from my students daily!

Do your parents really know you?
Never - they had their own issues to bother with me!

Would you ever get a tattoo?
No!

Are you stubborn?
one of my trademarks :P Same here!

Would you rather go to Tokyo or Paris?
I was not impressed by Tokyo (been there 2 - 3 times? for short stops) - want to see Paris but would rather go to Alexandria in Egypt

Who else is in the room with you?
no one else i can see

1 comment:

feebee said...

hahaha!!! i had a laugh out loud moment! kissing in public :P
and you kept some of my answers! that was so much fun auntie! thanks!! :)